» We reserve the right to modify or terminate the LastLocation.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
» We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
» The LastLocation.com service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on LastLocation.com to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on LastLocation.com must provide a link back to LastLocation.com.
» We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
» We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide on the LastLocation.com website. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
» We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
» LastLocation.com undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit LastLocation to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
» Claims can be sent to LastLocation.com through the contact form on the website in order to contact the agent designated to receive and act on copyright violations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).